Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Sippin Tea on a Tuesday {an interview with my daughter}

As the mom(and step mom) of the 3 beautiful young ladies, I try to find some time with them to chic-chat with each of them individually. Now that religious education has commenced for the school year, our Tuesdays are free and I actually have this thing called...time.

Today I will be interviewing the youngest, age 7. For safety and privacy, I will not use her real name, so I am letting her pick her own name. She chosen Lisa (the butterfly)



Me : So, Lisa, what was your favorite thing about this school year?
Lisa: Math facts and Science

Me: Why do you like math facts?
Lisa: Because some are hard and some are easy.

Me: Outside of school, what was your favorite thing that happened this year?
Lisa: Going to the pool.

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Lisa: I want to be a veterinarian.

Me: What is your favorite movie?
Lisa: Oh my gosh, this is a hard one, I like so many!
Me: Well if you had to pick 3 what would they be?
Lisa: The Little Mermaid, Finding Nemo, and the Jungle Book (the old one).

Me: If you could anywhere in the whole world where would you go?
Lisa: Most likely North Carolina, it is beautiful there.

Me: What is the one thing you would want to do this summer? Don't worry about cost or how far.
Lisa: Go to Bisbee.



For those who are new to this blog-Please help me out! I love comments (respectful), and don't forget to follow me!


Today I am linking up with





Make sure you check them out!


Until next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment